Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random Thoughts

  • This is indeed a fertile year. I have one in-law who had her pig, two cousins expecting and 6 friends who are either expecting or have had Pigs. A grand total of 10 piglets (one friend had twins)! And mostly girls so far...looks like the force is strong with the X chromosome this year of the Golden Pig.
  • Pig's palate is evolving, today I had some spicy salmon curry and chickpeas. Afterwards I guzzled some water and waited to see what would happen...nothing so far! So happy. Only a month ago, even eating anything with an innocuous dash of pepper would have me hanging over the toilet like it was a wishing well.
  • Our dogs, Anoki and Kirby, have been very good around me. I mean they still sexually harass me when I come home and when I come out wearing a new outfit (they do that to K too so no biggie) and run around with my underwear (they also run around with K's socks so again no biggie) but otherwise they haven't tried to challenge my authority. I expected a little bit of attitude especially from Anoki. I mean he must know that I intend to bring another lifeform into the house. The last time I did that he got Kirb and I'm not sure if he's ever forgiven us for that. They must finally see me as the Alpha Female...now if only we could train them to serve drinks and snacks.

No comments: