Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Food..food...food

Now, I've always loved my food but pregnancy has turned me into a serious eater/glutton. Every morning Pig and I wake up starving. Before I get up to use the potty, we lie there and ponder our breakfast options. I hate to admit it but if I know that there's something yummy in the fridge waiting for us I just know that my day will be that much nicer. I can make a feast out of a couple eggs and toast, but a bowl of assorted fresh berries and yogurt will get me toddling down the stairs as fast as my swollen feet can take me. And ok, even more embarrassing to admit, while I'm eating one meal, I'm planning and talking about the next. So, no huge surprise, I have a mental list of stuff I want to eat after Pig's birth:
  • Cheese, especially stilton, gorgonzola, and feta
  • Sushi rolls of all kinds and gorgeous slices of tuna
  • Monkfish (agu jjim)
  • Smoked salmon on an onion bagel
Stuff I'd love right now...like right this second

No comments: