Monday, November 17, 2008

Le Moo

It's official, according to Sandy the sonographer and Sandy has apparently never been wrong...Moo is packing heat. K did his little dance of joy in the exam room and I'm sure began picturing the epic GI Joe battles he and his boy child will be staging in the near future. Since I pretty much decided Pig's nursery decor, I had planned to let K determine Moo's. And surprise, surprise, he has chosen a Star Wars theme.

Almost 5 months along and Moo has started his little cow cow boogie. They're not the flying acrobatics that his sister had a penchant for. It feels more like he's doing slow little Neil Armstrong moonwalks from one end of the uterus to the other. His diet is going to turn me into a butterball. I can't seem to get enough meat. I bought a pile of grapes and berries in the hopes that he'd develop a taste for fruit but everytime I look at them, I have a hard time feeling excited about it, instead I feel like he's going "booooooo, boring.....we wants meats."

No comments: