Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Daily Grind

First full work week cometh!

This will likely we our Monday, Wednesday, and Friday routine:

5 am - I wake up and because I'm not a morning person, curse my life. Get dressed, madeup and that other girly stuff. To keep from waking Moo who's still sharing a room with us, I've been putting my things out in the guest room.

5:30 am - Go downstairs and pump. Wash pump parts, pack pump up for work.

6 am - Head out the door and into car. Depending on traffic, listen to talk radio and enjoy drive in or again curse my life as I sit at a standstill on New York Avenue.

7 - 7:30 am - Get to work

8 - 11 am - Work, work, work

11 am - Pump

12 - 1 pm - Lunch

1 -3 pm - Work, work , work

3 pm - Pump

3:30 pm - Quittin' time, drive over to K's kumdo dojang to meet him and kids. Depending on traffic, usually takes about 1.5 - 2 hours to get there.

5 pm - Meet K and kids and take kids home.

5:30 - 6 pm - Strap Pig into her booster chair and feed her dinner. Start on preparing dinner for K and I. Nurse Moo while Pig is eating.

7:30 pm - K gets home, he takes the dog out and then gets Pig upstairs for her bath.

8 pm - Bedtime for the Pig. Nurse Moo one last time, swaddle him up and then nigh' nigh' for him as well. Pick up the house as much as possible.

8:30 pm - Scarf dinner. Wash dishes.

9 pm - Pump, get parts washed for next day, then, shower time for me as well.

10 pm (hopefully!) - Bedtime, goo' nigh'!

No comments: