Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Day with Pig

2:30 am - Pig begins to squirm and whine, Papa Pig sleepily pulls her out of her bassinet and feeds, burps and changes her.

4:00 am - I stagger downstairs to pump.

5:30 am - Pig's a wigglin', Papa Pig feeds and burps her and she's back down.

7:00 am - Papa Pig kisses Pig and I goodbye.

7:00 am - 8:30 am - Pig and I play the game of "please, please, please let mommy sleep a little bit more."

8:30 am - Pig wins, we make our way downstairs and I feed her. After a few burps and some rocking and singing, Pig's back down. I do my second pump and eat breakfast standing up in the kitchen.

9:00 am - Pig is back up.

9:15 am - Pig falls asleep

9:45 am - Pig is back up.

10:00 am - 12: 00 pm - Etc, etc, etc

12:30 pm - I pump frantically, eat my lunch at the same time while Pig is thinking about her next move.

1:00 pm - I turn on some Pig-friendly music and we dance about the living room together.

2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - She sleeps! I rush about washing bottles, pump parts, doing laundry, and then sit down to check email, catch up on news, and make phone calls.

4:30 pm - Pig wakes up and demands attention.

5:00 pm - Papa Pig comes home, I start dinner.

6:00 pm - We eat dinner, usually taking turns. I pump.

7:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Do dishes, wash bottles and sterilize pump parts. Go downstairs and watch some tv.

11:00 pm - ?? - Pig willing, to bed. Goo' Nite.

No comments: