Tuesday, May 1, 2007

We back, we back, we back again

Had awful nausea and vomiting. I'm not 100 percent queasy free but at least now the mere thought of a pregnancy blog doesn't make me sick. So-called "morning sickness" is no joke...all y'all ask yourselves if you've been nice to a pregnant woman today...hint, we like cupcakes.

So according to my last sono and the ticker below, I am nearly at 13 weeks, woo-hoo! The piglet has a face, fingers and toes and is a bouncing fool. As the sono wand passed by, the kid wowed my ob and I by displaying some snazzy jazz hands. I'm happy, I mean I wasn't sure what a kid subsisting on bagels and bananas would look like, but I guess he/she likes it.

A great thing about being pregnant, I can actually refer to the piglet and myself as "we." So I can calmly announce that we are hungry, or that we would like iced green tea or we would like the A/C on without feeling selfish or petulant. Also if we find that we're having a boy piglet, I get to claim all of the usual boy excuses for everything, i.e. my pee-pee made me do it.

No comments: